Wednesday, April 6, 2011

~"Mothers"~

Setiap kali aku mengandung..perasaanku terlalu sensitif. ada saje yg akan menguris perasaanku. and pregnant kali kedua ini..the same thing happened to me. Although, it seem more worst. so terpaksa la aku mencari jalan utk tidak membiarkan perasaan ini terus diguris dgn hanya benda2 remeh yg boleh di setle kan. dan aku reliaze that...hanya dgn lebih mendekati ibuku saja aku dpt menenangkan perasaanku ini dari terus terguris. Dan aku telah sepakat mengambil langkah ini dgn blk ke seremban. keje dari rumah ibuku..terpaksa la aku membiarkan suami ku sendirian di rumah lgpun skrang ni selalu plak dia kena gi outstation..then tinggal aku ngan adam. so aku pon ambil peluang ini dgn blk ke rumah mak. jiwaku tenang di sini...itu la kekuatan kasih sayang sorg ibu! :) JOm layam poem kat bawah ni.

Everything Mom
How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.

How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.

I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.

By Joanna Fuch


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without You

Mom, without you, there would be no me.
Your love, your attention, your guidance,
have made me who I am.
Without you, I would be lost,
wandering aimlessly,
without direction or purpose.
You showed me the way
to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.
Without you, there would be an empty space
I could never fill, no matter how I tried.
Instead, because of you,
I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.
Thank you, mom.
I have always loved you
and I always will.


By Joanna Fuchs


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Miracle Mother

Mom, I look at you
and see a walking miracle.
Your unfailing love without limit,
your ability to soothe my every hurt,
the way you are on duty, unselfishly,
every hour, every day,
makes me so grateful
that I am yours, and you are mine.
With open arms and open heart,
with enduring patience and inner strength,
you gave so much for me,
sometimes at your expense.
You are my teacher,
my comforter, my encourager,
appreciating all, forgiving all.
Sometimes I took you for granted, Mom,
but I don’t now, and I never will again.
I know that everything I am today
relates to you and your loving care.
I gaze in wonder
as I watch you being you—
my miracle, my mother.


By Joanna Fuchs


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kesimpulan nye..jika ada masalah atau runsing..pandang dan lihatlah wajah ibu anda..for sure semua masalah akan hilang dan anda menjadi happy semula. I LOVE U MAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment