Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Children away day to KL Bird Park

A new experience for the children to see alive of different kind of birdy. The bird park in kl is an unique experience especially for the kiddos. The fact that its fully covered by huge nets mean that birds are flying around and the larger ones are walking with you. You can feed the ostrich, watch a bird show, feed the eagles or just stroll around taking in the place. There are some parrots that wish you the time of the day as well!

This park has as many at 3,000 species of birds. You can find mandarin ducks, egrets, hornbills, hawk, eagle up close.

There is also a bird show and daily feeding of ostriches, eagles and hornbills. My young daughter loves the Bird Nursery where kids can learn about egg incubation and, if they are lucky, watch chicks and ducklings as they hatch from their eggs. They are even allowed to touch and hold some of the chicks. Thus, my son also question me many things about the egg.

My kids is enjoying the place and request to come here again. I am happy to see my kid happy :)

The admission:

MyKad Holders (i.e. Malaysians)

Adults RM25

Children RM12



No comments:

Post a Comment