Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Time to say goodbye~Farewell

Good bye my colleague ..jumpa lg di company lain. Thanks so much for your kindness.

After 6 years of exciting and memorable with ACS, I am bidding adieu today to this company to pursue other career opportunities. As I move on, I would like to take a moment to remember and cherish our times together. It’s been great interacting and knowing each one of you. Even though I will miss you all here I am looking forward to this new challenge and to start a new phase of my career. Do stay in touch.

Good luck and wish you all the best in your endeavors!


Thanks also for the farewell and cute gift. i'm very appreciate it!...thanks jugak sbb blanja i makan barbeque ribs steak kat tony's romas yg sgt sedap ni..huhuhuu




and give me some gift..bak kata yaya "jam ni leh pakai tuk kejut atie bgn pagi sbb pasni kena bgn awal pg and gi office tetiap hari"..hahaha




Thanks guys! love u all..

1 comment: